We have various options for all your mining interests wether is to
sell or that you require finance.
We are directlly to our clients sellers and buyers world wide.
At the moment we have mines in South America and Africa for sale
Our team of experts may help you find the right solution for all your
In-Ground Asset Funding - In-Ground Asset Financing - Capital Finance
- 100% Financing Mining Projects Programs - Mine Asset Financing -
Capital Asset Equity Finance - In-Ground Asset Financing Programs -
Financing Oil, Gas, Gold, Precious Gems and Precious Metals Mining
Projects - Financing Mining Projects - Private Equity Financing -
In-Ground Assets and Mining Finance Loans
- Development and project financing
- Expansions and financial restructuring
We welcome all your investment inquiries
regarding all emerging markets. If you
have an mining project at any stage of
planning or development, please contact
us to see how we may be able to add
value to your project.
1. The mine must be able to mine.
2. The in-ground assets must be verifiable.
3. If needed a mining operator may be provided.
4. Existing Tax Credits or Carbon Credits may be leveraged.
5. Precious gems and metals may be collateralized if they are stored
in a bonded warehouse and are accompanied by proof of ownership and an
6. 100M minimum (lesser amounts may be approved on a case by case basis.)
7. The funding amount may be up to 100% of the net present value.
8. Oil and gas projects do not require currently producing wells.
9. International projects are acceptable provided they are U.S. Friendly.
10. These projects are funded purely on the provable value of the
assets; not the credit worthiness of the principals
11. The funding draw schedule will be agreed to in the letter of commitment.
12. Projects of less than 1 billion can be completed in approximately
5 weeks. Larger projects will take longer.
Most in-ground assets of definite and appreciable value, i.e.
Oil & Gas, Coal, Aluminum, Copper, Nickel, and liquid traded metals.
GEOGRAPHY: Worldwide [U.S. Friendly]
OWNERSHIP TYPES: Can be owned, leased, or even BLM (as long as the
mineral rights are secured).
OPERATIONS: Does not have to be in operation; does not have to plan to
be in operation (if this is the case, we still need a use of proceeds
narrative showing what the ultimate use of proceeds is and a repayment
Documents can be up to five years old.
LTV: Up To 100%
MINIMUM: $100M (lesser amounts may be approved on a case by case basis.)